Get the sentiment details of the sentence using Azure ML.
Let’s build and execute the clsazuremlgetsentimentDef example.
- Create a new workflow definition
- Drag a get clsazuremlgetsentiment step from the toolbox
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- Azure ML settings can be configured in status page -> Configuration -> Azure ML
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The step should get the sentiment details of the sentence and store the result in variable.result as configured.