Getting JSON data from WCF service.
Let’s build and execute the callWcfDef example.
- Create a new definition called “callWcfDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a callwcf step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and callwcf step
- Click on the “callwcf” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on Service configuration and enter url ,select method and specify input values.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance, and execute. Check the step properties by rendering the process instance. The "callWcfDef" step should return JSON data from the WCF service.