Create a new user for the tenant.
Let’s build and execute the CreateNewUserForTenantDef example.
- Create a new definition called “CreateNewUserForTenantDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “clscreateNewUserForTenant” step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and “clscreateNewUserForTenant” step
- Click on the “clscreateNewUserForTenant” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The process step should create a new user for the tenant as configured.