Closes all open tasks for the workflow instance.
Let’s build and execute the CloseopentasksDef example.
- Create a new definition called “CloseopentasksDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "closeOpenTasks" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and closeOpenTasks step
- Click on the “Closeopentasks” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The step should close all open tasks for a selected step type, if step type is not provided then all the open tasks shall be closed in FlowWright.