Sets the admin password for the tenant.
Let’s build and execute the GeneratePasswordDef example.
- Create a new definition called “GeneratePasswordDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsGeneratePassword" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsGeneratePassword" step
- Click on the "clsGeneratePassword" step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. This process step should generate password as configured.