Translate text in real time to other languages, powered by the Google
Let’s build and execute the googleTranslateDef example.
- Create a new definition called “googleTranslateDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a googleTranslate step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and googleTranslate step
- Click on the “googleTranslate” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The Step should translate text in real time to other languages, powered by the Google. Select the process instance to Render and verify the step properties.