Server ping step.
Let’s build and execute the clsPingStepDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsPingStepDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsPing" step to the canvas
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should ping to the server, as configured.
- The process step shall generate an error alert if the host is unknown, as shown in the graphic below.