Get the foreground, background color details of an image using Azure ML.
Let’s build and execute the clsazuremlgetcolorsDef example.
- Create a new workflow definition
- Drag a get clsazuremlgetcolors step from the toolbox
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- The image file path refers to the image located on the server. The image is included here for reference.
- The result is stored in the Variable/Global as configured
- Azure ML settings can be configured in status page -> Configuration -> Azure ML
- Create a process instance and execute, the process shall get the foreground, background color details of an image. Render the process instance, select the clsazuremlgetcolors step and view the properties as shown below.