Coin toss step.
Let’s build and execute the CoinTossStepDef example.
- Create a new definition called “CoinTossStepDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a coinToss step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and coinToss step
- Click on the “coinToss” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should give you head or tails as result, randomly.