Gets a database field value and assigns to a variable
Let’s build and execute the getDBFieldValueDef example.
- Create a new definition called “getDBFieldValueDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a getDBFieldValue step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and getDBFieldValue step
- Click on the “getDBFieldValue” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should get database field value and assign to the variable.