Get task comments.
Let’s build and execute the getTaskComments example.
- Create a new definition called “getTaskCommentsDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag the above steps to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and other steps as above
- Click on the “getTaskComments” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute.
- Check the step properties by rendering the workflow instance. getTaskComments step should provide the comments for the task.