Get user full names
Let’s build and execute the getUsersFullNamesDef example.
- Create a new definition called “getUsersFullNamesDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag the above controls to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the controls as above
- Click on the “getUsersFullNames” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute.
- Check the step properties by rendering the workflow instance. getUsersFullNames step should get user full names as shown on the below graphic.