Generate Process Definition Audit Report
Let’s build and execute the processDefinitionAuditReportDef example.
- Create a new definition called “processDefinitionAuditReportDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a processDefinitionAuditReport step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and processDefinitionAuditReport step
- Click on the “processDefinitionAuditReport” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic. The process definition page provides the GUID for all existing items on its page and copy-paste this information to the input field.
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The Step should generate the process definition audit report for the definition ID selected. Render the process instance and verify the step properties.
- Use the variable.virtualfilepath to download the PDF audit report and the content sample are shown below