Splits a string using a delimiter
Let’s build and execute the splitStringDef example.
- Create a new definition called “splitStringDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Let’s define variable called “Result” click on the “start” step and select the “define variables” button
- Enter “Result” for the name of the variable, select “String” as the data type and click the “add” button.
- click the “save” button to save the changes
- Drag a splitString step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and splitString step
- Click on the “splitString” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition
- Create a workflow instance and execute
- Workflow will start and splits the string based on given delimiter and store the result in the variable/global.