Route a task to a selected queue
To use this step, queue must be configured in FlowWright Application.
Let’s build and execute the RouteToQueueDef example.
- Create a new definition called “RouteToQueueDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a RouteToQueue step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and RouteToQueue step
- Click on the “RouteToQueue” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The step should route task to queues.
- NOTE: Route Task/Form to Queue, when assigned to user from the queue, the system recomputes the task expiration date.