Generates the report in various formats for the selected Report Definition.
Let’s build and execute the runReportDef example.
- Create a new definition called “runReportDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a runReport step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and runReport step
- Click on the “runReport” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should run the report.