Set Form Field Values
Let’s build and execute the setFormfieldvaluesDef example.
- Create a new definition called “setFormfieldvaluesDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a setFormfieldvalues step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and setFormfieldvalues step
- Click on the “setformfieldvalues” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on Mapping of values to fields, popup will open and table will populate with fields of selected form. Assign values to fields then save and save step. For form fields 'Label' type, select the 'Globalize' check box to globalize the label values.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should set form field values.