Sets the value of a given matrix cell
Let’s build and execute the setMatrixValueDef example.
- Create a new definition called “setMatrixValueDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a setMatrixValue step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and setMatrixValue step
- Click on the “setMatrixValue” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on set multiple matrix cell values and enter details.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should set value to matrix cell.