Puts the instance into a wait/sleeping state, consuming no resources. Step can make the instance sleep for minutes, hours, days, months…
Let’s build and execute the waitDef example.
- Create a new definition called “waitDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a wait step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and wait step
- Click on the “wait” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition. Create a workflow instance and execute. Workflow will start, go to sleep mode for 5 minutes, and finish executing after 5 minutes.