Displays an image on the form.
Let’s build and execute the ImageDef example.
- Create a new form definition called “ImageDef”
- Select the Open Designer checkbox and click the “Create” button
- Drag a Image widget to the canvas
- Double-click on the widget to configure the inputs as shown in the below graphic
- Existing file can be selected from a common area or from a common location
- Click on Save button and Close the popup window
- Navigate to UI menu and Preview the form. The rendered widget will appear as shown in the below graphic