Generates xml using text, variables and globals
Let’s build and execute the generatexmlDef example.
- Create a new definition called “generatexmlDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a generatexml step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and generatexml step
- Click on the “generatexml” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on xml node information and add node details
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should generate xml using given data and store it result variable or global.