Search "terms" in the file contents.
Let’s build and execute the containsinfileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “ContainsInFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "ContainsInFile" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "ContainsInFile" step
- Click on the "ContainsInFile" step to configure its properties
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should search the "terms" in the file contents and store the match in variable.result, as configured.