Create the vCard with the user details provided
Let’s build and execute the vCardGeneratorDef example.
- Create a new definition called “vCardGeneratorDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a vCardGenerator step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and vCardGenerator step
- Click on the “vCardGenerator” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Workflow should start and should generate vCard based on input field.