Get users assigned to the application role and store them on a variable
Let’s build and execute the GetUsersForRoleDef example.
- Create a new definition called “GetUsersForRoleDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a GetUsersForRole step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and GetUsersForRole step
- Click on the “GetUsersForRole” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on select the roles and select application roles
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step will get users for selected roles.