Remove old workflow instances
Let’s build and execute the removeInstancesDef example.
- Create a new definition called “removeInstancesDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a removeInstances step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and removeInstances step
- Click on the “removeInstances” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should remove old workflow instance.