Remove workflow instance
Let’s build and execute the removeInstanceDef example.
- Create a new definition called “removeInstanceDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a removeInstance step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and removeInstance step
- Click on the “removeInstance” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should remove old workflow instance.