Reset Variables back to initial values.
Let’s build and execute the resetVariablestoinitialDef example.
- Create a new definition called “resetVariablestoInitialDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Configure the following variable types
- Drag and connect the process steps as shown in the image above
- Configure "updateVariable" step properties as per the image below
- Configure "clsRestvariablesToInitial" step properties as per the image below
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The process step should reset the variable values, as configured.
- Render the process instance. Click on the process steps and verify the step properties. The "clsRestvariablesToInitial" step should return back initial variable value