Sets the value for a given dictionary key
Let’s build and execute the setDictionaryValueDef example.
- Create a new definition called “setDictionaryValueDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a setDictionaryValue step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and setDictionaryValue step
- Click on the “setDictionaryValue” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should set value to dictionary.