End of processing step. Workflow instance can have many execution end/stop points. For larger workflows with many end points, all paths can be joined to the stop step to view what end path the workflow processed. The stop will also make sure sub-workflow processes are stopped when the parent workflow completes.
Let’s build and execute the stopDef example.
- Create a new definition called “stopDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag the above controls from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and the rest as above step
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute.