Gets (Downloads) the list of files from a directory in XML format
Let’s build and execute the getFilesDef example.
- Create a new definition called “getFilesDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a getFiles step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and getFiles step
- Click on the “GetFiles” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step will get list of files from directory to xml format and the result files path will store in ‘result’ variable or global.