Send SQL statement to tenant database.
Let’s build and execute the SendSQLToTenantDef example.
- Create a new definition called “SendSQLToTenantDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsSendSQLtoTenantDB" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsSendSQLtoTenantDB" step
- Click on the "clsSendSQLtoTenantDB" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide a name to the step. Select the connection string. Provide the Tenant Name or GUID value. Click on the button to provide the SQL string.
- Provide the SQL string and click on "Add Row" to include more. Click on "Save" to confirm the changes.
- Click on the "clsSendSQLtoTenantDB" step to configure its "Logging" properties (optional). Provide the description, log message and documentation info. Click on "Save" to confirm the changes.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should execute the list of SQL strings in the TenantDB.