Test if tenant database is ready or not.
Let’s build and execute the TenantTestDef example.
- Create a new process definition called “TenantTestDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsTenantTest" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and clstenanttest step
- Configure variable "tenanttest" as string
- Click on the “clstenanttest” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The step should display a message whether the tenant database is ready or not, as configured.