Getting json data from asmx web service.
Let’s build and execute the callAsmxDef example.
- Create a new definition called “callAsmxDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a callasmx step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and callasmx step
- Click on the “callasmx” step to configure its properties. Configure variable.result to store the result.
- Click on Service configuration and enter URL, select method and specify input values.
- Save the process definition, create a process instance, and execute. Check the step properties by rendering the process instance. The step should return the JSON data from ASMX service.