Synchronization functionality allows the user to compare and update a FlowWright target system with artifacts created from the source system. The user can synchronize data types, steps, business objects, event definitions, event handlers, event subscribers, menus, dashboards, organization charts, decision tables, themes, users, configuration settings, connections, triggers, process definitions, form definitions, database etc.
As an admin user, navigate to Status - Synchronize menu option. To Synchronize, first select source and target FlowWright connections and click on Connect button to notice a successfull connection. If the connection fails then navigate to Integration - Connections menu option and verify the source and target connection strings.
The "Connect Http" feature is provided to test the http connections as per the configuration. In the first attempt, the connection is made using HTTP and then using HTTPs if there's no response.
Next, select the desired item type which you want to synchronize. For example select “Process Definitions”
The data/item displayed in the “Green” color indicates new data/items to synchronize and the “Purple” color indicates updates/changes made to the data/item.
- Click on the “All” button to select all items (mark all check boxes)
- Click on “Clear” to unselect the items (umark check boxes)
- Click on “Additions Only”, only the items which are not present in the target database will be selected for synchronization
- Click on “Changes Only”, the updated items in the source database will be selected for synchronization
- Click on the “Synchronization” button, the selected items will be synchronized with the target database.