This step gets the brand name and confidence details of an image.
- varGlobalToStoreValue– Variable or global to hold the result
- imageFilePath– file path to the image
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
Let’s build and execute the clsAzureMLGetBrandsDef example.
- Create a new process definition
- Drag a get "clsAzureMLgetBrands" step from the toolbox
- Click on the "clsAzureMLgetBrands" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide a name to the step. Provide an image file path. Provide a variable/global to store the result after the execution.
- The image file path refers to the image located on the server. The image file contains the sample pictures from the internet.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Navigate to Status - Settings - Configuration - Azure ML settings menu option to complete the configuration. A sample image is included here for reference.
- Create a process instance and execute, the process shall get the brand name and confidence details of an image. Render the process instance, select the clsazuremlgetbrands step and view the properties as shown below.