This step gets the category name, score details of an image using Azure ML.
- varGlobalToStoreValue– Variable or global to hold the result
- imageFilePath – file path to the image
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
Let’s build and execute the “clsAzureMLGetCategoriesDef” example.
- Create a new workflow definition
- Drag a get "clsAzureMLgetCategories" step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and “clsAzureMLgetCategories” step
- Define a variable/global to store the result after execution
- Click on the "clsAzureMLgetCategories" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide a name to the step. Provide the image file path. Provide the variable/global to store the result.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Navigate to Status - Settings - Configuration - Azure ML settings menu option to complete the configuration. A sample image is included here for reference.
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The step should get the category name, score details of an image and store the result in variable.result as configured.