Gets email message info for an email stored from the email trigger
- msgIDVariable-Variable that holds the message ID
- varToStoreFromAddress– Variable to store the from email address.
- varToStoreToAddress- Variable to store the to email address
- varToStoreSubject- Variable to store the email subject
- varToStoreBody- Variable to store the email body
- varToStoreFileList- Variable to store the file lists
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
This step is related to email triggers.
We can configure email triggers using FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the “getEmailMsgDef” example.
- Create a new definition called “getEmailMsgDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “getEmailMsg” step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and “getEmailMsg” step
- Click on the "getEmailMsg" step to configure its "Settings" properties. Provide a name to the step.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute.
- Render the process instance. Click on the process step. The step should get email information for the email stored from email trigger.