This step creates a new folder on the Google Drive.
- selOAuthProvider– Select OAuth provider
- destinationFilePath- Path to create folder
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
To use this step, you must configure a Google Drive connection in FlowWright application. Navigate to Integrate - Connections - oAuth page to create a new oAuth source.
A sample Google oAuth configuration is included here for reference.
Let’s build and execute the “googleDriveCreateFolderDef” example.
- Create a new definition called “googleDriveCreateFolderDef”.
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “googleDriveCreateFolder” step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and “googleDriveCreateFolder” step
- Click on the “googleDriveCreateFolder” step to configure its “Settings” properties. Provide a name for the step. Select the oAuth provider from the dropdown list. Provide the folder path to create.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. Render the process instance. Click on the process step to view the properties. The step should create new folder in the google drive.