This step uploads a file to OneDrive.
- selOAuthProvider – select OAuth Provider
- sourceFilePath – path of the source file to be uploaded. Ex:- C:\Folder1\uploadText.txt.
- destinationFilePath – path to save the file in OneDrive. Ex:- /folder1.
- resultJson – store result in Variable/Global
- True – step executed successfully
- False – step failed to execute
To use this step, you must configure OneDrive in FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the “OneDriveSendFileDef” example.
- Create a new definition called “OneDriveSendFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “OneDriveSendFile” step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and “OneDriveSendFile” step
- Click on the “OneDriveSendFile” step to configure its “Settings” properties. Provide a name to the step. Select oAuth provider “WindowsLive” from the dropdown list. Provide the source file path (on the app server) to be uploaded. Provide the file path to store the file on OneDrive. Provide the variable/global to store the result after execution.
- The “Logging” setting configuration is necessary for documentation and also measure the workflow progress and the percent complete. This is acheived by configuring the step state and percent fields individually as shown in the images below. Configure the “Logging” using the following properties.
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. Render the process instance. Click on the process step to view the properties. The step should upload the file to OneDrive folder path.