Executes a SQL server job.
Please refer to SQL Server documentation on how to setup a SQL job within Microsoft SQL Server:
Let’s build and execute the executeJobDef example.
- Create a new definition called “executeJobDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a executeJob step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and executeJob step
- Click on the “executeJob” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should execute the job in selected database server.