Links business objects used within the workflow instance to the instance. Instance is able to produce a report of all business objects used within the execution.
Let’s build and execute the linkBusinessDataDef example.
- Create a new definition called “linkBusinessDataDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a linkBusinessData step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and linkBusinessData step
- Click on the “linkbusinessdata” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance.
- Go to the Instance list and select instance-> Execute with params ->
- Render the instance and open business data
- Step should link business objects used within the workflow instance.