Create new tenant from existing tenant (or duplicate tenant)
Let’s build and execute the CreateNewTenantFromExistingTenantDef example.
- Create a new definition called “CreateNewTenantFromExistingTenantDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsCreateTenantFromTenant" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsCreateTenantFromTenant" step
- Click on the “clsCreateTenantFromTenant” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The process step should generate a new tenant from an existing tenant.