Detect language of the text, powered by the Google
Let’s build and execute the googleDetectLanguageDef example.
- Create a new definition called “googleDetectLanguageDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a googleDetectLanguage step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and googleDetectLanguage step
- Click on the “googleDetectLanguage” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The Step should detect the language of the text provided during runtime. Render the process instance and verify the step properties.