Waits for the mentioned date and time and then executes the next step
Let’s build and execute the waitForDateTimeDef example.
- Create a new definition called “waitForDateTimeDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a waitForDateTime step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and waitForDateTime step
- Click on the “waitForDateTime” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click the “save” button
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should wait until the date given in the wait till field.