Convert excel file to csv.
Let’s build and execute the convertExcelToCSVDef example.
- Create a new definition called “convertExcelToCSVDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a convertExcelToCSV step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and convertExcelToCSV step
- Click on the “convertExcelToCSV” step to configure its properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should convert Excel file to CSV and store the file in the path, as configured.