delete DB records based on selected created by Users.
Let’s build and execute the DeleteRecordsByCreatedUserDef example.
- Create a new definition called “DeleteRecordsByCreatedUserDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag the "DeleteRecordsByCreatedUser" step to the canvas and connect as shown in the above graphic
- Click on the “DeleteRecordsByCreatedUser” step to configure its properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on "Select created by users to delete" and select the users or provide the variable value.
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should delete the database records based on selected users.