Executes an internal Microsoft SQL server integration services (SSIS) package.
Please refer to SQL Server documentation on how to setup SSIS external packages:
Let’s build and execute the executessisinternalpackageDef example.
- Create a new definition called “executessisinternalpackageDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag an executessisinternalpackage step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and executessisinternalpackage step
- Click on the “executessisinternalpackage” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should execute the internal package.