Generate Process Instance Audit Report
Let’s build and execute the processInstanceAuditReportDef example.
- Create a new definition called “processInstanceAuditReportDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a processInstanceAuditReport step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and processInstanceAuditReport step
- Click on the “processInstanceAuditReport” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic. The process instance page provides the GUID for all existing items on its page and copy-paste this information to the input field.
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The Step should generate the process instance audit report for the instance ID selected. Render the process instance and verify the step properties.
- Use the variable.virtualfilepath to download the PDF audit report and the content sample are shown below