Search and replace file contents.
Let’s build and execute the searchAndReplaceFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “searchAndReplaceFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a searchAndReplaceFile step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and searchAndReplaceFile step
- Click on the “searchAndReplaceFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- In the Mappings of search and replace strings, put the word to be searched and replaced as shown below and save.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should search and replace file contents and creates new file.