Create a new folder on the SharePoint site
Let’s build and execute the spCreateFolderDef example.
- Let’s define variables called “spCreateFolder” , click on the “start” step and select the “define variables” button
- Enter “foldername” for the name of the variable, select “String” as the data type and click the “add” button.
- Drag a spCreateFolder step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and spCreateFolder step
- Click on the “spCreateFolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Select oAuth provider dropdown values coming from connection menu oAuth setting need to be configure Sharepoint oAuth params and get authorization.
- Save the workflow definition
- Create a workflow instance and execute
- Workflow will start and creates a folder in SP.